Friday, March 31, 2006

Andie/Andy

You know, it's a good thing Madelyn decided to be born early. If she had made it to March 4th, I wanted to name her Andie... Tom dating a girl named Andie wouldn't be a problem if the rest of the family would get on board and call Drew by his "correct" name. Talking to Mom, the Andy/Andie problem has already come up twice. First I thought Drew was coming to Buffalo, but then I couldn't figure out why he needed to take the SAT...

If we're all going to be confused anyway, we might as well have some fun with it...Dave can find a girl named Melissa and Adam could find a girl named Amy. And you know, I had a roommate in college named Tomi Ann, so if John never gets a boy, he can name his next girl Tomi since it meets the 4 letter requirement...we will eventually be reduced to grunts and pointing to get each other's attention. Haha.

2 comments:

Mom said...

At least I would get some of the names straight.......

jjp said...

Um, I just call Drew "Drew", and I haven't had a problem.

I would have a problem if I started calling Drew "Dirty Copper"