Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bleach in a Cup - Falsely Accused!

I just read a blog my friend wrote about how a cleaning cup (with toxins in it) became a drinking cup. It reminded me of the time when mom drank from a cup on the back of the sink, which had not water but BLEACH in it. Because I happened to be washing the dishes at the time, I got BLAMED for it. Now, I felt really bad about what had happened but I hadn't touched the bleach! I didn't even remember pouring bleach or even looking at bleach! What would I use bleach for? And then to make it worse, later on I heard mom talking to one of her firends on the phone about how "amy poured bleach in a cup and let me drink it." So I want to clear my good name!! I want to know who put bleach in the cup! -- Adam, Tom and Melissa are not suspects as they were to young to have planned and executed such an evil plan!

-- Oh, and by the way, Melissa I'm sorry we told you that we found you in the sewer and you stank so bad no one wanted you so we gave you a tomato bath and then decided to keep you. Hopefully by now you know we were just being mean siblings....and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were BIG.

5 comments:

jjp said...

I don't remember anything about bleach in a cup. I do remember telling Missy about being found in the sewer...

Mom said...

I don't remember bleach in a cup -- are you sure you didn't dream this one?

~ Amy said...

Oh no, it's for real. I remember it clear as day. I should go find one of my old journals to see if it is in there. It may have happened before I kept a journal. It happened.

Drew's the dreamer.

DREW said...

i remember the bleach incident, but didnt do it. are you trying to say that we didnt find melissa in a sewer? i think it is time she came to grips that she was....forget about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, what was the deal with "the BIG DOG?" it all happened when i was on my mission, because people would send me things with it on there, but never understood, and when i got back i never saw it again.

~ Amy said...

See? the COP remembers...
It was a big incident.

Cop - are you talking about Big Dog shirts?